- Nothing contained in the website is a word by word guarantee and/or subject matter of litigation/liabilities & claims by any party whether connected directly or indirectly for business or otherwise based out of India or abroad.
All the statements contained in the website, name, logo are made in good faith and in accordance with long term philosophy of the company and not subject to be challenged in any court of law.
- BRAINS at WORK Pvt. Ltd. reserves its rights to use any business models,theory, approach or methodology as it may deem relevant to tackle the business issues of the clients(s) and cannot be restricted in this rightful use by any specific organization, body, association unless expressly restricted by any specific copy rights.
- BRAINS at WORK Pvt. Ltd. will have discretion to use the data provided to it by the client(s) for the exclusive use for working out business solution for client(s). It will not intentionally share with any other user/competitor / public at large for any other purpose except with permission of the clients. This clause will not however apply to any data already in public domain or shared by the clients to their authorized representatives/agents directly.
- BRAINS at WORK Pvt. Ltd. will have total right on its registered/unregistered proprietary items including intellectual property/trademarks including but not limited to Company/ brand name, logo, website material etc. No copying/unauthorized use of the above will be permitted under any circumstances by anyone and would invite prosecution for the violation.
- All the data received by BRAINS at WORK Pvt. Ltd. from candidates applying for various positions will be treated in strict confidence, to be used exclusively for the purpose of recruitment/selection/hiring by our registered office and local offices in India and abroad. Similarly data shared by our associates/collaborators will be strictly used only for the purpose as mutually agreed. Any dispute rising of the above issues will be resolved through mutual discussions/arbitration. In the unforeseen event of any legal dispute, courts in Mumbai (India) will only have the jurisdiction.